Items are sold under the name YOUR JOY via this website by the company:
ISART GUILERA S.L. (hereinafter, “YOUR JOY”) with registered address at:
c/ GALILEO, 281-285 08028, Barcelona
tax ID number B-58133745
The purpose of these Conditions (hereinafter known as the Legal Notice) is to regulate the use of this website and the other websites under the same ownership. Please spend a few minutes reading them.
YOUR JOY can offer services or products via the website that may be subject to their own specific conditions. The User will be informed of these in each specific case and such conditions will develop and complement this Legal Notice.
This website has been developed for the benefit of current or potential customers of YOUR JOY.
Users pledge to use the Website and its contents and services in accordance with the Law, good practice, the requirements of good faith, this Legal Notice and other applicable conditions included on this website.
The following are expressly prohibited:
1. Using any of the content and services for illicit purposes, prohibited in this Legal Notice and in other applicable conditions; in such a way as to damage the rights and interests of third parties, or in any way that could damage, harm, overload, degrade or prevent the normal use of the services, computer equipment, documents, files or any kind of content stored in any of YOUR JOY’s equipment.
2. Using content and services protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to YOUR JOY or to third parties without the User having previously obtained the necessary authorisation from their holders for the use he/she is making or trying to make.
3. Reproducing, copying, distributing, communicating, transforming or amending the contents without the authorisation of the holder of the corresponding rights, unless this is legally permitted.
4. Incorporating viruses or other physical or electronic elements that could damage or impede the normal operation of the network, system or computer equipment (software and hardware) of YOUR JOY or third parties, or which could damage the electronic documents or archives stored in this computer equipment.
5. Obtaining or trying to obtain content using means or procedures other than those which, as appropriate, have been made available for this purpose in general or those normally used on the Internet for this purpose, provided they do not involve a risk of damaging or harming the website, services and/or its content.
The User pledges not to withdraw, delete, alter, manipulate or modify in any way:
1. The notes, texts, indications or symbols which YOUR JOY and the legitimate rights holders include in their property as intellectual or industrial property.
2. The technical protection or identification devices that appear in the content (watermarks, digital fingerprints, etc.).
3. Access to, display of and, as appropriate, download of the content and/or services will always and in all cases be carried out for private and non-commercial purposes.
Users pledge to keep their identification details (User name-Password) for access to the services offered on the website in a proper way, pledging not to transfer their use to third parties or allow third-party access. The User will be liable for any losses and damages that may derive from improper use of these details.
The User guarantees the authenticity and truthfulness of all data communicated and it is the User’s responsibility to keep the information supplied up to date.
The content of the website (URL), including text, images, audio and video files, graphic design, source code, logos, trademarks, etc. are exclusively owned by YOUR JOY or third-party owners that have duly authorised their inclusion on the website and are covered by the regulations governing intellectual and industrial property.
Users must respect YOUR JOY’s industrial and intellectual property rights and those of any third party. Use of and access to this website does not imply the grant of any rights whatsoever over the trademarks, commercial names or distinctive signs of any kind contained on the website.
Users may download, electronically copy or print parts of the content of the website provided this is for private and non-commercial use. The use of the website content for public or commercial purposes is expressly prohibited.
YOUR JOY reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained on the website as well as its configuration, provisions and services, at any time and without the need for prior notice.
5.1. Liability for use of the website. The User is solely liable for offences that may occur or for damages that may be caused through use of this Website, and YOUR JOY, its partners, group companies, workers and representatives are free of any kind of liability that may derive from the User’s actions.
5.2. Responsibility for the operation of the website. YOUR JOY will use all reasonable effort and resources to avoid any errors in the website content.
YOUR JOY will use all reasonable effort and resources to ensure the website is available, although it does not guarantee that there will be no interruptions or errors in access to the website, nor does it accept any responsibility of any kind for technical problems or faults that may occur during connection to the Internet.
ISART GUILERA SL. guarantees the protection and confidentiality of personal data, of any kind our client companies provide us with in accordance with the General Regulation of Personal Data Protection.
All data furnished by our client companies to ISART GUILERA, SL. or its staff, will be included in an automated personal data file created and kept under the responsibility of ISART GUILERA, SL, essential to provide with the services requested by the users.
The data provided will be used as established in the General Regulation of Personal Data Protection, in this sense ISART GUILERA, SL. has adopted the protection levels legally required, and makes use of all measures to avoid any loss, misuse, alteration, or non-authorized access by third parties. Nevertheless, the user must be aware that the security measures on the internet are possible to breach. In case of finding suitable providing other companies with personal data, the user will be explicitly informed about such given data, the aim of the file, and the name and address of the cessionary, so that he may unequivocally consent to it.
In compliance with the provisions of the General Register of Data Protection, the user will be eligible to pursue his right of access, modification, cancellation/removal, opposition, limitation or portability. For that, he will need to contact us via email at email@example.com or at c/Galileu, 281-285 5º3ª, 08028 Barcelona.
In compliance with Directive 2009/136/CE developed in our set of laws, in section 2, art. 22 in the Law on Information Society Services, following the guidelines approved by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we proceed to inform you in detail about its use in our website.
Cookies are small files of data recorded in the browser used by our website visitors, so the server records the visit of that user later when he access again to our content. This information doesn’t reveal his identity, or personal data, nor access to the content stored in this computer, but it allows our system to identify the user as a specific user that visited our website previously, viewed specific pages, etc. and it also allows to record your personal preferences and technic information, like the number of visits or the exact pages visited.
The aim of the cookies is that of easing the User a faster access to the chosen Services.
If you don’t want cookies be recorded in your browser or rather receive information every time a cookie requires installation, you can set your navigation options to make it work that way. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- Always reject all cookies;
- Browser will ask the user to install cookies;
- Always accept al cookies;
Your browser can also include the possibility of choosing in detail which cookies you want installed in your computer. Specifically, the user will be able to accept any of the following options:
- Reject cookies from certain domains;
- Reject cookies from third parties;
- Accept cookies as no persistent (will be eliminated when the browser is closed);
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
In order to allow, know, block or eliminate the cookies installed in your computer, you can do it using the option setting for your browser installed in your computer.
Users and, in general, people who want to create a link must fulfil the following conditions and always ask for authorisation first:
1. Users may not reproduce or imitate, either in full or in part, the content of the Website or its graphic appearance (“look and feel”) or make frames or inline links of YOUR JOY’s pages.
2. No browser, frame, surround or browsing bar will be created on the web pages.
3. No false, inaccurate, incorrect or derogatory statements or indications will be made about the website, YOUR JOY or its properties. In particular, it will not be stated or given to understand that YOUR JOY collaborates, is a collaborating partner and/or has in any other way supervised or accepted the contents or services offered or made available on the website where the link is established.
4. The website where the link is established will not contain any trademark, commercial name, establishment sign, name, logo, slogan or any other distinctive sign belonging to YOUR JOY, except for signs forming part of the link itself or other property that has previously been licensed in writing by YOUR JOY.
5. The website where the link is established will not contain information or content that is illicit or in breach of public morals or generally accepted good customs or public order. Nor will it contain content breaching any third-party rights.
6. The establishment of links will not imply the existence of relationships between YOUR JOY and the owner of the website on which they are established or YOUR JOY’s acceptance and approval of its content and services.
This website is not aimed at people under legal age. In circumstances where users of our website are aged under 14, they must provide YOUR JOY with written authorisation from their parents, guardians or legal representatives consenting to the processing of their data.
YOUR JOY reserves the right to refuse or withdraw access to the website or its services at any time, without the need for prior warning, to Users who breach this Legal Notice or other applicable usage conditions.
The right to amend, develop or update the legal notices and usage terms and conditions contained on the website at any time is reserved.
All disputes or claims arising from the interpretation or implementation of this Legal Notice will be governed by Spanish legislation. If you are making a contract as a consumer, nothing in this clause will affect your rights in this capacity recognised in current legislation.